Chase Auto Finance / bad customer service

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I have been receiving calls from Chase Auto Finance. I do not have an account with them. I called the number back on 2/25 to get my cell number removed from their system. I was told it would be done. I received another call from an auto dialer on 3/2. I called the number back and was told my number was not in their system. collections transferred me to customer service because they supposedly have access to more systems than collections does. Customer service could not find my number. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. "Leah" was obviously in a different country. She kept insisting that she needed my social security number to look for my account. After I gave it to her, she informed me that I didn't have an account with Chase. Duh. She looked in all her systems and could not find my number. She told me she wanted to transfer me to the collections department because they have more systems to look through than she does. WHAT?!?! I informed her that collections transferred me to customer service saying the same thing. She then told me that someone is probably calling people with an auto dialer that is a fake! REALLY?!? I could not believe this. She then transferred me back to Chase Collections where I spoke with the Rudest young man. Even though I have been trying to get my number removed and was told last week my number would be removed, I am still getting calls. this young man acted as if he were doing me a huge favor. He then said that it would take 24 to 48 hours to remove my number and hung up.

With the way they treat people who are "potential" customers, there is no way I would EVER get a loan through these people.

Comments

• Ml
      3rd of Mar, 2010

O MY GOD SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE RUDE CHASE AUTO CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WHAT IS IT WITH THESE PEOPLE WHY DO THEY TREAT PEOPLE LIKE ###. I SUGGEST THAT EVERYBODY RECORDS WHEN SPEAKING WITH THEM FOR PROOF??? GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY I HOPE THEM ### GO BANKRUPT..AND ALL THEM RUDE PEOPLE LOSE THERE JOBS

• Sh
      6th of Dec, 2010

I knew I wasn't the only one...

I don't have a loan with them either. Have filed an FCC complaint. Contacted the Tarrant Co Sheriff's Department to find out how to file a harassment complaint against them on their own turf.

FTC complaint next.