Chase Auto Finance / how chase auto finance treats customers

Hi,

I am trying to find people that are getting screwed mistreated and lie to from Chase Auto Finance. I have made a petition you can sign it by going to the following link below. If you want to be included in the class action lawsuit against them. Something needs to be done to them for how they treat there customers how they operate etc. If you feel you have been mistreated by them please sign the petition. The more people the better http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/chaseautofinance/ Any questions please feel free to contact me at allen81@gmail.com with the subject Chase Auto Finance Lawsuit.

Thanks,

Allen

Al

Comments

• Kk
      18th of Mar, 2011

you can count me in they repo'd my car while my hubby was deployed, which is against the soldier sailor act says that no company can repo or forclose on any prop while the soldier is deployed, also wouldn't allow me to place my payments on allottement, oh and the say 4byrs later that we owe them 12, 400 and we paid 14, 000 i bought this car in 05 and they repo'd it in 07... i so wanna get into thier butts

• Kk
      18th of Mar, 2011

how many sigs do you have to have

• Pa
      24th of Mar, 2011

Please count me in! Chase repoed our SUV after 1 month late..we were told to apply for the hardship program and in fact there isnt a program. They hired a Detective service that harassed every member of my family..the repo driver was banging on my family doors at midnight! They took the SUV..we never received any notice..I was told that we could not sell the SUV since it was written off..All of our personal property was inside..No notice to claim the SUV ..What every SUV that went to auction 2X was damaged and had high miles..this was not our SUV! Took Chase a year to transfer the title and the tag was never turned in and has been ticketed to-date! We were served this week with a lawsuit for the entire loan amount and Chase took our SUV and sold it for $2600 under the blue book! Liars and Crooks! Contact your state AG and the AG office of NY you may receive a reply from Chase and catch them in a few lies! Also file with the FTC

• Zr
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I FELL BEHIND A PAYMENT AND BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP BY PAYING MORE THAN MY 266$ PAYMENT EACH MONTH I HAVE BEEN PAYING 300 OR MORE AND CHASE HAS BEEN ADDING THE EXTRA TO THE INTREST THEN WHEN I GOT A BILL FOR LATE FEES AND TRIED TO PAY THEM OFF AGAIN THEY TOOK THE LATE FEE PAYMENT AND PUT IN TOWARDS THE INTREST THEN ADDED MORE LATE FEES TO MY NEXT BILL???PLEASE HELP.

• Su
      7th of Sep, 2012

You all have to hear this. Talk about ruthless collection practices EVEN AFTER 10 Years!!. To make a long story short, I financed a 1998 Ford Mustang about 10 years ago wtih Chase Auto Group. About an year later, I was laid off. So I called the bank and told them that and I would like to work out a plan. They lady just LAUGHED at me. That night about 2:00 AM, the Repo guys showed up at the house. Banged on the door so hard they dented the door. Then when we did not answer, they waived the flashlighs through each window, made loud noises with their tow truck on purpose, and then turned my water main off from the front yard valve. I did not know they did this until the morning when I smelled something burning. It was the motor on my dishwasher which was timed to run at night automatically. It burned out because the there was no water. I thought the water company turned off the water at first. It did not end there, the same afternoon, they sent a person by the house to open my mailbox and look inside at my mail. Which is a violation of Federal law. Then my former office called and said that people were calling me from Chase telling them that I am trying to avoid them and "escaped to India". A clear racial slur. But that's not all. I wrote to them and told them what their "Hired hands" had done. They wrote back saying that I owed a certain amount when I could afford it and they would not send anymore "Repo" people out. So that was the end. I thought. WRONG. It took me 10 years to find another job. I finally decided to buy another car. I turned in the 1998 Mustang to the dealer and gave them a 1099-C form that I had just got from Chase that "Forgives the remaining balance". And had the balance of ZERO. So I thought I was done with them. I talked to Chase, and talked to a nice lady (I thought) that said they would be sending me my pink slip to the dealer in a week. About 4 months later, the dealer gives me a call and told me Chase refuses to relase the car to them because they are claiming an "equity" in it. (A worthless car with over 266, 000 miles - still runs great). So I called Chase and asked them why they did not send the dealer the Pink slip. They said, rudely, and quite harshly, that's because I owed a balance on the loan. I told them but I got a 1099-C forgiving the loan that I had to report to the IRS as Income. They then said, where did you get that number, you owe us quite a lot more. Get this, they say I owe them over $16, 000. At this point I hit the cealing. This was going too far. Now I have to pay an additional $750.00 to the dealer to get my old car back or face small claims court bacuase Chase will NEVER release the lein on the car. These are the kind of people we are dealing with at Chase. ALL of them should be thrown in Jail with no possibility of parole until they have paid back everyone they cheated and paid all the fines they are obligated to pay. In addition, they still owe me money for a new dishwasher and door and then an Hot Water Heater too. Plus pain and suffering.