Chase Amazon Credit Card / customer service
I am a loyal Amazon shopper, so i got its credit cart to collect points with my purchases.
i have been using chase amazon card for 2 years, and last week with mistake i deposited $ 1020 instead of $1120, because i made 2 payments and basically i had miscalculation. But for the last 2 years i always paid my debt in full days ago, sometimes 20 days ago. Anyway in my next statement I saw a finance charge, because they told me, they applied interest to the whole amount rather than 100 bucks..ALthough i paid $1020 ???This rule is just robbery...
Anyway i sent an email to them and then told them i wanted to close my account, because i did not like how they treated to me..
Then they closed it and they told me they forfeited my points..I had almost $75 Amazon cash??? Problem they did not tell me they would forfeit my miles if i had to cancel, if they told me of course i would not..
So they basically punished me and also robbed me.
I already had those purchases, and they made commission out of it ..right?? How they can forfeit my old points??
STAY AWAY FROM CHASE BANK, THEY WILL USE ANY CHANCE TO ROB YOU.
IT IS SO POOR THAT AMAZON HAS SUCH A PARTNER, BECAUSE AMAZON HAS A GREAT SERVICE, EVEN PRODUCT IS SOMETIMES MORE EXPENSIVE ON AMAZON, I STILL BUY ON THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL ALWAYS HELP ME IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY PURCHASE
More Chase Amazon Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts