Chase Amazon Credit Card / customer service

United States Review updated:

I am a loyal Amazon shopper, so i got its credit cart to collect points with my purchases.
i have been using chase amazon card for 2 years, and last week with mistake i deposited $ 1020 instead of $1120, because i made 2 payments and basically i had miscalculation. But for the last 2 years i always paid my debt in full days ago, sometimes 20 days ago. Anyway in my next statement I saw a finance charge, because they told me, they applied interest to the whole amount rather than 100 bucks..ALthough i paid $1020 ???This rule is just robbery...
Anyway i sent an email to them and then told them i wanted to close my account, because i did not like how they treated to me..
Then they closed it and they told me they forfeited my points..I had almost $75 Amazon cash??? Problem they did not tell me they would forfeit my miles if i had to cancel, if they told me of course i would not..
So they basically punished me and also robbed me.
I already had those purchases, and they made commission out of it ..right?? How they can forfeit my old points??
STAY AWAY FROM CHASE BANK, THEY WILL USE ANY CHANCE TO ROB YOU.
IT IS SO POOR THAT AMAZON HAS SUCH A PARTNER, BECAUSE AMAZON HAS A GREAT SERVICE, EVEN PRODUCT IS SOMETIMES MORE EXPENSIVE ON AMAZON, I STILL BUY ON THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL ALWAYS HELP ME IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY PURCHASE

Comments

• Du
      2nd of Jan, 2017

I am also a loyal Amazon shopper. I never had a problem with Amazon. I also collected a great many points. I found out recently that an updated credit card had been sent to me three months ago and my listed card recently expired. I never received the replacement card. Never notified by Chase nor Amazon.. Chase acted as if I did something wrong! When I asked them why I was'nt notified when the card was'nt activated in a timely manner. They said the card was AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED!? So anyone can use the card?! Not happy! I will wait until I use up my points, A friend warned me about the loss of points. THEN I will cancel my Chase credit card. Amazon should be ashamed of themselves! Chase is known to be a "ripoff bank" Amazon should rethink their relationship with Chase. I have told all my friends and relatives about what happened and how I was treated by Chase.

• Ke
      20th of Mar, 2019

Chase presents a statement which fails to list charges in an accurate chronological order. The presentation could also improved if it provided a subtotal for various amazon categories of charges [prime video, for example].