Charter Lending Group / Rip off company

I was told that I was receiving a 5000.00 secured loan. But I had to send in 938.08 to secure 8 monthly payments as collateral. I spoke to Michael Davidson and was given instructions on how to wire the money. I sent 944.16 on 12/01/2008. He stated that the money would go into my account within in one business day by 5pm.

Then I got a call from another representative a David Brady telling me that the loan was not approved by the lenders due to insurance or something and if I sent in another 930.00 (14.16 was the wiring fee) I would be guaranteed that the money would be deposited into my account.

Well I did it again and sent 944.16 and this time I called but Mr. Brady said the lender denied it again and that he was in a meeting with his supervisors and that they were going to start a class-action suit, but I was guaranteed a 10, 000 loan if I just sent in 600 more dollars. Previously I was told about a refund on 12/29/2008. But I know that is a lie also.

I have lost over 1800.00. Their website is no longer exists and the [protected] only says 'Thank you and Good-bye'. So they have taken the money and ran. I believe that Michael Davidson and David Brady were the same person.

Sh

Comments

• We
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I talked to the same people and received the same run around that you did but i put out a lot more money than 1800 dollars. I wondered if there is anyone i could talk to about this to file a complaint and that would advice me on legal action to take to try and get my money back. I am out over 4700 dollars.

Wendy
    bucket_buch@yahoo.com

• Mo
      11th of Feb, 2009

I talked to the same company but the names they gave wore Thomas Evans, and Larry Lawerence. This person got me for 1540.00 If you have any informations to give me i would appreciated as well.

Monica