Charter communications / technician driving truck dangerously
This morning at approximately 12:45pm the driver of a Charter Communications work truck proceeded to chase me down interstate 65 south and run me off of the road. Not once but twice. This is completely unacceptable behavior your employees and he endangered both mine and my 8 year daughters lives.
This was in Shelby County Alabama. The driver got off at the Calera exit.
More Charter communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Charter communications - service outages 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management