Charter Communications / fixing their broken equipment
We have been a customer of Charter for at least 10 years, and have had a few bad experiences with billing issues and equipment problems, but this time they lied and more important wasted 2 days of my time. We have high speed (not really) internet with charter and their modem (which they charge us a monthly rate for) stopped working. We called Charter and they said they could come out Friday 1-5pm. Now that would be 2 days already our computer would not be working. We were home from noon on, and when 4:30 came and no one had called from Charter I called, and was told that Charter had called us twice and since we did not answer the appt. was canceled.The person got quite a earful from me because that was a LIE. NO ONE HAD CALLED FROM CHARTER. Charter re-scheduled for Sat. 1-5pm. My husband and myself did not leave this house from 10:30am and once again, charter said they called twice, then canceled the appt. I went ballistic. We had postponed so many things just to have out time wasted. We are not young anymore and consider our time very precious. I would like to know if others have experienced anything like this with Charter.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet