Charter Communications / will not stop calling not even a customer
About a week ago I received a flier in the mail from Charter stating that I could get cable internet for $14.99 a month for 6 months. So I went on their site and looked at the plan, the installation cost, and the additional costs and found that it was going to be about $75 - $80 for the installation which isn't that bad. I am tight on money at the moment and couldn't afford that price. So I just canceled the inquiry. This was all on a Friday afternoon. The coming Tuesday I received a phone call at 7:30 AM to confirm my installation of the internet service I ordered. I stated that I had not ordered anything and asked that they cancel anything they have open for me. about 9:00 AM a charter trucks pulls up in front of my place and they proceed to front door, I refused to answer the door for fear that they would charge me for the installation. Everyday since then I have received at least 3 phone calls a day from one of two numbers [protected] and [protected] and I have repeatedly told them that I never placed an order...I am then presented with all these other offers and pressured into trying to sign up for a service. I have now asked 4 or 5 times to stop calling me. This morning at about 10:00 AM I received another call on that call I stated that if they didn't stop calling me I would take further action. Just about 15 minutes ago I received yet another call.
I would like to have cable internet for its speed and reliability but after all this I will gladly go with Verizon DSL
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late
- Charter Communications - internet
- Charter Communications - spectrum intelligent home subscriber home portal/access/egress touch screen
- Charter Communications - charter email service suddenly suspended or broken...
- Charter Communications - spectrum cable