Charter Cable Communications / Charter is in the Philipines

Boone, NC, United States Review updated:
I want to warn everyone that Charter could care less about their customers. The Charter people worked on their set up in our front yard. THey cut our phone line in the process (we do not have Charter phone services so they probably did it on purpose) and they left the cables, etc, they used and cut in our front yard.
We are not allowed to be given any local numbers of supervisors to call. They do not allow it.
Their chat people are in the Philipines! This is a USA company so if you use or support Charter you are not supporting USA workers. You are supporting slave labor in the Philipines!
SUPPORT THE USA AND HER PEOPLE! STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM CHARTER AND ANYTHING THEY OFFER AS THEY ARE IN THE PHILIPINES!!! AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OF THEIR CUSTOMERS!

THIS IS THE WORST BUSINESS IN THE USA!

Comments

An
  19th of May, 2010
I agree about out sourcing!!! I work for Charter and I am a very caring Representative towards my customers and take care of any concerns they have.

Charter since the complaints of out sourcing have closed 2 of the offices and opned 2 more in the states just for calls. Also if you run into problems call and speak to the retention department we are there to take care of large concerns and issues.

I am very sorry about your bad experiences it's un- acceptable in my eyes. Un fortunatley because how bad the economy is and having to constantly decrease customers rates so they can afford to stay Charter had a choice of going broke or Filing bankruptsy to reduce their large debt.

It's unfortunate because it was the last thing Charter wanted to do.. and we were all sad about it but where forced to.. I hope things get better for you .. no matter who you service provider may be now days.

I just want to say thank you for being a good customer and sharing your feedback on this page with out it Charter may not know how unhappy you were...

Take Care,