Charming Companions / Fraudulent escort work/agency

I inquired about working for them a couple of months ago, but at the time was a bit sceptical. They then contacted me again about a week ago, and sounded so convincing, saying they had clients showing interest. I was already to do the transaction to them via Western union bank, but they talked me out of it, stating they had a hunch I would lose the money. I didn't do the transaction. I subsequently explained this to charming companion assistants, who were very reassuring. They told me they had a date set up for tonight Thursday 21st an that the client would call re last minute details. I then did a moneygram transfer to spain. They even ask about food allergies. I then had a phonecall saying the client was closing business down for easter and was running late with meetings, could we rearrange to Friday. this left me with alarm bells ringing and I search google to see all the fraud warnings. I feel a fool!!

Po

Comments

• To
      16th of May, 2011
    Charming Companions - These scammers won't give me a refund
    Charming Companions

I signed up for this agency on the above date, Lisa was my advisor and said if i paid £350 that i could get a full profile and get 6 pictures put on my profile. The £350 was supposed to be for advertising and getting me booked for bookings with clients. i was told that i would only have to pay the fee when i had a guaranteed booking. after i had paid the money i was told that i had a booking with a lady called Izzy and that she would contact me on the day to arrange meeting time and place etc. I didn't receive a phone call until late in the day from a lady from Charming Companions saying that Izzy's boyfriend had turned up at her hotel and suprised her and that the booking was cancelled. After that I heard nothing from Lisa at all and she was never available when I called. I have had no bookings since and the only time I have heard from anyone is when I have rung up myself. I asked for a refund as i believed the company to be a scam and was told that they would not give a refund so i told them that i would make a claim.

• Ro
      19th of Aug, 2011
    Charming Companions - Fraud
    Charming Companions

I found this company after searching online, as waslooking for some work to pay the bills. The woman called Savannah was very eager for me to join and explained that there would be a registration fee once I had a guaranteed booking. I explained that I was short on cash but would get the money together only if the booking was definitely going ahead, she said it would as it was a regular client. I paid the money via Western Union Transfer to an account in Spain. I was then told the client would ring me shortly. After a few hours he had not rung so I rang the company to check they said they would chase him up. Shortly after they rang me to say that the client was too busy for the booking and it was cancelled. They have since been less than eager to help me out now that they have my money. I have rung a few times to speak to Savannah, who is always on the other line and I get told she will ring me back which she never does. I need that money back as am still short on money and I dont believe they ever intend to get me a booking.