charityadvantage.com / They didn't provide any free services, but they promised

United States Review updated:

I was shocked after I donate money to the company www.charityadvantage.com. I got email from them and they promised to provide free services, but after they got my money, these jerks started to avoid me and did nothing about free services. I was shocked and disappointed. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they deal with such dishonest people.

Te
Aug 17, 2014

More charityadvantage.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      Oct 09, 2014

Your complaint does not seem valid. How can you donate money to a for profit company? Why would you donate money and expect free services? Besides these obvious questions, CharityAdvantage has been around for many years and they are the most well know web provider in the non profit industry. I doubt that they tried to avoid you. I am sorry but some people don't have valid complaints.

• Vi
      Oct 11, 2014

I agree that this doesn't sound like a valid complaint at all. CharityAdvantage has a great reputation. Perhaps this person is confusing them with another company. Anyway, it doesn't make any sense.

Oct 11, 2014

CharityAdvantage is a 5 star company. We have an international ministry and work in Cambodia, although the organization is in Tampa. The value at this company is amazing. Years ago they built our website for free and the management tools are excellent. We rely on the online donations to fund our work and we receive donations from all around the world through the CharityAdvantage system. I have sent at least 5-10 other organizations to use this company and only hear good things. Support is excellent and they always answer our questions quickly and are very thorough.

• Be
      Nov 28, 2014

Definitely not a valid complaint. So this person is a nonprofit and they donated money to a company??? Either they have them confused with another email they got from someone else or they just made it up. CharityAdvantage has very high ratings online and I am very happy using them.

• Sh
      Apr 02, 2015

There are other businesses with the name "Charity" in it and I will assume that this poster has them confused. Otherwise, there post would make no sense. Also, like everyone else has said and I agree, CharityAdvantage is a 5-star company and they are the largest and best provider out there.

• Gl
      Apr 19, 2015

CharityAdvantage is a GREAT company. They are easy to work with and deliver what they promise. We have a beautiful website that they built for free. We get tons of donations online. Before CharityAdvantage, we barely got any web donations. Now we get them almost every day but many days there are several and we are a really small nonprofit. We have gotten single donations over $5, 000 and get donations over $1, 000 all the time. We are very happy!!!