Chaparral / Rip off company

Yesterday, at Chaparral most of the sand tire sets had the prices inked out. I found one set with the price at $208.90. When I went to buy them, the employee told me it was $249.00. When I showed him the price clearly marked on the cardboard cover, he told me no, that was for a cheaper rim.

I was so mad that I left the $65.00 worth of other merchandise that I had planned to buy. From the tire dept to the front door I couldn't see anyone who looked like a manager. I think I'll find somewhere else to spend my money.

Va

Comments

21st of Jun, 2011
    Chaparral - This is a very simple case of getting ripped-off
    CHAPARRAL

James and Karen Super are now raising MUTS and advertising High Bryid Wolf dogs.This is a case of fraud to the criminal level.They are raising muts and charging there unsuspecting customers $700.00 to $1, 000.00 for there so called Hybrid Wolves.We went to other breeders and heard of what the Supers are doing to there customers.Before you purchase a Hybrid Wolf it is a very good idea to talk with other breeders. After we looked at the real thing we had a DNA test done twice on our $750.00 Wolf Hybrid.Turns out we paid the Supers for a dog that has Siberian husky, Chow Chow, Chinese Shar-pei, Dashhound, and German Shepherd.We also offered the Supers a quick pay off and they refused.Rather than admit to us what they did and refund the funds the justice department launched a investigation on there advertising practices. So if you are in the market for a hybrid wolf the Supers mut kennel is not the place to go.Also because they are advertising a product that is not what they sell it was told to us a stiff fine and a jail term will be in order.This is a very simple case of getting ripped-off.