Channel 7 / change in 24 airtime

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I've just gotten home from work, hoping to enjoy a night in watching 24. However, after looking at the Channel 7 website (TV guide section), I find out that 24 is not on Wednesday nights anymore, but has now moved to Sunday @ 10:30pm (an hour later than the Season Premiere last Wednesday).

I think I've lost count as to how many time Channel 7 has changed the time slot of 24 so many times (since Season 1) without "alerting" its audience. This is absolutely bull crap and Channel 7 should fire the person in charge of this.

My faith in Chanel 7 has dropped dramatically. In saying this, I hope Channel 9 regains its no.1 position in ratings.

A very unhappy 24 fan.

Comments

• St
      9th of Mar, 2009

They then advertise 24 on Sunday at 10.30 only to start it at 11.15pm. Too bad for those that set timers. I set it to go 20 minutes over as they are hopeless with there times. Obviously need to start setting it over a hour later.

• Ih
      20th of Jul, 2009

What happened to 24 on Sunday 19th July?

7th of Mar, 2010

Boo hoo to chanel 7 for showing the ''mornington secondary college police youth corp band'' for 5 seconds and not even mentioning them!!!...they all were up at 4.30am today to get to the parade...alot of family and friends were watching hoping to see them...how embarrassing to see them for only 5 seconds without a mention of who they were...shame shame on chanel 7...