Changi Airport Group / take away food shop

Good morning,
My name is Thierry Delongvert and I am from Australia.
I travel often to Asia and often stop over and transit in Singapore airport.

I like to report an incident that happened to me on the 19-03-2018 at the food outlet #02-K19 at 09:59 AM.
I was ordering some food at the shop to the attendant by the name of "Marc" I believe.
I was explaining what I wanted but he could not get what I wanted so I had to explained a couple of times and then at the end he lost his temper and been a Filipino he insult me in his language. He told me :"Putang inamo"
which mean :"mother [censor]er".
I am not happy about this low standard attitude.
This is not up to Singapore etiquette.
Very bad representation for Singapore high reputation around the world.
I hope you can take appropriate mesures towards this arogant individual who lowers the image of Singapore by his arrogant attitude towards customers.

I also notice this time that there is a high number of Filipino workers there with an attitude less than appropriate for Singapore high standard...

Thierry Delongvert

Th
Apr 03, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      Mar 16, 2019

It is easier is to deliver advice, which is not easy to implement advice, especially that we give to others.
    Do not thinks too conplicated. All were great always starts from a simple but heartfelt.

Regard
    Steve

Mar 16, 2019

Which you think is good for you, not necessarily good for you. Is your life is not good, check the ones that you think are good, and test all dislikes.

Regard
    Grandma Steve

Jakarta Selatan, march 16, 2019

If a women cries really is not because She looks weaks but, because She is no longer able to pretend to be strong. As hard as She can, She muct have cried and what makes her cry is someone who is most love. That you honey

Love forever

Jakarta Selatan, March 16, 2019

I love you so much and I can't stop loving you

Mar 28, 2019

I love you and I missed you honey

Tangerang Selatan, March 30, 2019

I, m tomboy women and only want to be feminime women. I, m very loyal with you. I, m not see and meet someone else. I really love you and want life together with you. I want take care you untill the end. I promise I never get married with someone else. Untill you come back to me again. I, m always waiting you here. I can't stop loving you.

Tangerang Selatan, March 30, 2019

Hello honey how are you ? I love you and I Miss you all the time. I can't forget with our laught when we stay together. Please forgive me honey. I want kiss your sweet face and hug you forever. You are my life and my everything.

Love you " Ratna "

Tangerang Selatan, March 30, 2019

Even though my only steps were to make my pasport and Visa but you always misunderstand me. My goal is just to make you happy forever. We can life together, do business together and always happy together.

Love you

Mar 29, 2019

Tangerang Selatan, March 30, 2019

Your bad prejudice is too much. You have a sixth sense but you can not control your emotions. And it Will be detrimental to your self. I, m glad to meet you. You changed my life for the better. But why when I get up and start to improve you don't even trust me. Day after day, time to time when I started my life with enthusiasm, all of that because it was only for you. My goal itu just to make you happy forever. But you have Made my life sad and stressful. You doubt my loyalty. Why honey... ? You leave me alone here. Don't want talk anymore and block me. I really love you and always make you happy and take care you forever.

Mar 30, 2019

Tangerang Selatan, March 30, 2019

I, m a good women now because of you. I, m a strong women now because of you. I, m a tough women now because of you. Thanks for all honey. I Will not forget all your service and kindness. I, m happy to know you.I promise I never forget you. I, m always waiting you and never marry with someone else.

Love you forever

May 26, 2019

Bogor, May 26, 2019

Hello honey
    How are you ? Are you ok there ? I love you and I Miss you. I can't forget you. I really love you

May 26, 2019

Bogor, Mau 26, 2019

Dear honey

I Will send your money soon. Just wait ok. When I have free time, I Will send. Thanks for your kindness. You are my life and I can't stop loving you. I really Miss you. Please come back to me honey. I, m always waiting you. I talk with Randy only for business.

Jun 05, 2019

Tangerang, June 5, 2019

How are you ? I love you and I Miss you
    Please call me, I can't stop loving you. I was frustrated after we break up and very sad. Come back to me please.

Jun 05, 2019

Tangerang, June 5, 2019

How are you ? Today is Idul Fitri
    Mum cook a lot your favorite food today. Please come back to me. I really love you and missing you.

Jun 12, 2019

South Tangerang, June 12, 2019

Hello honey
    How are you ? I can't forget you. I really love you and I Miss you so much. Please unboked me now. I, m very thin now after we break up. I can't stop loving you. I want sell my house. And I want give back your money. I Will send your money every months. We start again our relationship. Please...I can't forget all about our memories. I love you honey. I know that you have problem about money now. That why I want sell my house. Come back to me. I really want take care you. I love you

Jun 18, 2019

South Tangerang, june 18, 2019

How are you ?
    I really stress and frustrated now, after we break up. I can't forget you. I really love you and missing you. I always cry when I remember you. Come back to me please.

Sep 12, 2019

South Jakarta, September 12, 2019

I still love you and always waiting you here