Changi Airport Groupbuggy

I am Krist working in Changi Airport Terminal 1 PureGold, my email krist.[protected]@gmail.com and am contactable at [protected]. I writing in regarding a Philippine's staff driving a buggy whom nearly knock onto me on 5th Dec around 7.43pm - 7.45pm in Terminal 1, just outside Pure Gold Jewellery. This incident happen too fast so I wasn't able to get his name or saw his pass because he just drove off without stopping.

I was walking out of my store going towards the Lily garden, i was just one foot away from the store when this buggy nearly knock onto me. My colleague pull me back on time as the buggy was just one inch away from me, i was shock for a moment before i knew what was happening but i manage cool myself from the shock and apologize straight away to the driver. After i apologize, the driver just gave me a very rude and deadly stare while driving away from our store. How rude i thought to myself and i told him he don't have to stare at me so rudely but he ignored without even slowing down and i personally feel that he did not apply he learned during QSM training as his attitude was uncivilized and unprofessional . I knew i was at fault too as i wasn't paying attention but never will i expect a buggy to be driving pass so close to the entrance of a store?

Luckily nobody was hurt, what if a passenger was walking out of the store with the same issue? I believe there are SOP in every company and i also believe Changi Airport had safety comes first regardless staffs or passenger. I feel this ia a very serious and dangerous case, precaution is always better before any incident happen. I might be a staff working in Changi and not a passenger but my safety is still under Changi Airport premises. Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.