Chanel Nine Australia's Funniest Home videos / Cruelty

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Tonight, 27 February 2010 I was watching Australias Funniest Home Videos and sadly watched how
1. A parent videoed a child pull a kitten into a bath full of water
2. Listened while an audience thought this was very funny.
This is not the first time that this particular video clip has been aired and it concerns me that Chanel Nine and the Funniest Video Team can view this clip as funny.
There is enough cruelty to animals in Australia without promoting a cruel act on a TV show.

I feel very sad for the kitten that is now going to grow up in a household that finds such actions funny. I wonder what other awful actions this family will make their kitten go through. I really believe the RSPCA should investigate whether this family should really have an animal in their home at all!

Pets innocently doing funny actions is all very well but when humans force them into cruel situations that is just not on.

Comments

• Wi
      6th of Apr, 2013

Hello, My name is William Stone, Tonight on the so called AUSTRALIAS FUNNIEST HOME VIDEO SHOW 6/4/2013. At the end of the show a clip is shown of a man almost dropping a baby.

Im not a father, Yet im not that stupid to drop an innocent baby to the ground and then have the clip sent in & the parents expect to win, NO, Im expecting this clip to be removed from the show as i consider it inhumane, And not funny.

I will keep spread this all over the web until this clip is removed permanently. As I am also a human rights activist.

HWGGRF
    ( Humans With God Given Rights & Freedom )

I want everyone to spread this around.