Champion Windows / WINDOW REPLACEMENT

1 8400 B REMINGTON AVEPennsauken, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 856 662 3400

I HAD WINDOW INSTALLED AND FRONT DOOR.ONE WINDOW KEEPS ON BREAKING AND THE FRONT DOOR HANDLE IS BROKE SO I CAN'T EVEN GET IN MY OWN HOUSE.I'VE CALLED 9 TIMES AND ALWAYS GET THE SAME ANSWER WELL CALL YOU!!! SO MUCH FOR LIFETIME GUARANTEE, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANYBODY .

Comments

• Ji
      15th of Nov, 2008

Champion did my windows, siding and a beautiful patio room. I just wish they remodeled kitchens and bathrooms because they are awesome!
    I think you people who complain are the one's who really do not know what you are talking about and have WAY too much time on your hands.
    If you ever had a remodeling job done by another company my guess would be you would have something to compare Champion to. Then you would find out that they are an excellent company.
    I had an installation issue that was immediately responded to and corrected. I have had two services in four years and had the same result. Great job Champion. I could not have spent my money anywhere else and received this type of value and committment.
    Maybe you all should try treating people and companies for that matter like human beings and not DEMAND service.
    If I was Champion and you were as ### then I would treat you like one. Fortunately for Champion they are not like me and woulf bend over backwards to help you anyway.
    That may be why they have grown this American company from the ground up and it is the nation's leader in remodeling.
    That's right...why don't you all just get off your high horses and act like civilized people before you have to get your windows from China!
    Thanks, now I'm fired up!!

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2009

I am not a complainer, but the door installed for us by champion is the biggest waste of money we have EVER spent in our lives. The seal on the glass seperated. We have had them out to replace it 3 times. Have never been offered a replacement door, and have been told 3 times that the seal would hold, and of course never has. Jim, so glad you had a good experience, wish ours had been as good. We now MAY have to buy our front door from China. We tried an American company and they let us down, big time. It is NOT truly a lifetime garauntee, and the service is not execellent by any means. When you pay $1, 600.00 for a front door, you expect it to last more than 3 years. It's not like going thru the drive thru window at McDonalds. You expect to have the order wrong because you pay for what you get. For $1, 600.oo I should have received an excellent product and I received a totally unacceptable one that needs fully replaced. Their product is at best mediocre, and as soon as you start having issues you will be singing a new tune.

Karen
    From Canal

5th of Jun, 2009

Karen,

Your conmments are pretty harsh, so you must be having big issues. Try contacting Champion headquarters in Cincinatti Ohio and see how the response changes. Like any large company, sometimes you have to go to the top.