Champion Windows / product
Question: Has anyone ever had this problem?
We had Champion windows installed in our entire home two years ago. The UV blocking makes our house colder in the cold weather. I understand what UV protection is about and yes that it blocks the heat from the sun coming in.
We live in northeastern Ohio and winters are pretty cold here. I feel these windows are better for a climate where it is warm in winter and very hot in summer - ie Nevada, Arizona.
One thing I have learned from this experience and another is IF THE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU SIGN IMMEDIATELY...RUN RUN RUN- DO NOT BE PRESSURED INTO A CONTRACT WITH ANY COMPANY.!
This is high pressure sales and it is unethical.
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - Junk windows sloppy installation 
- Champion Windows - Misinformed people! 
- Champion Windows - Truth about Champion and the BBB 
- Champion Windows - Multiple windows problems 
- Champion Windows - Sales Tactics 
- Champion Windows - installation/service
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - sun room
- Champion Windows of Boise - siding
- Champion Windows - warranty replacement of 2 windows.
- Champion Windows - windows and sliding door