Champion Townhomes On The Green / Fraud and cheating

11201 Veterans Memorial Dr. 77067Houston, United States
4.3
Phone: 281-444-3409

Weather it's been a small question/request or something that requires a little more time and consideration, I have never been able to get any situation handled without repetition. Examples of requests and time taken to rectify:

Minor requests: ceiling fan -1month/still pending, garbage disposal- 1month still pending, carpet shampoo upon moving in(2 months), broken glass in the parking lot-4days. Major requests: electrical sockets-2 months(this only required the flip of a switch), relenting of lease.

Latest incident: I went in the office to speak with management about getting out of my lease. I asked a simply question: Could you let me know how much it would cost for me to break my lease and leave without owing any money upon me moving out? Property Manager C. Jackson immediately took a defensive approach and started attacking me verbally and accusing me of trying to leave with paying or notification. She kept reiterating that any balance owed would be sent to the Credit Bureau. I continued my attempt to explain to Ms. Jackson that I did not want to leave an outstanding balance.

I feel like I have exhausted all avenues and any attempt to get resolution in a timely manner. I feel as though I have been experiencing problems since day one. I am disgusted with the quality of service that I have received and wish to leave without any of action.