Champion Chevrolet in Houston,TX / Lack of knowledge and customer service

I bought a 07 Tahoe form champion being assured I was buying a flexfuel vehicle. That is what I asked for so they assured me they could help me. Two weeks ago I found out that my tahoe is not flexfuel! I have contacted the dealer and they told me they were going to resolve my problem but I haven't heard from them since. I went to the dealer where I was told they were going to help me. Instead they were trying to scam me once again by trying to sell me another tahoe that would cost me ten thousand dollars more! They said either you take it or leave it. Well i don't think I should pay for their mistake. They have fired the sellsperson that sold me the tahoe but that does not resolve my problem does it? They do not have the courtesy to even apologize for what happened. All they have told me is well you should of known, well isn't that why we go to a dealership so they can provide us with info about the car that we want. GM services have been notified about my problem and they agree they should make it up. I got a great service when I purchased my vehicle but know that I have a issue I am being ignored like I don't matter. They lack knowledge about the vehicles they sell and want us the consumers to pay the price for their ignorance.

N  12th of Jan, 2008 by
Why would you accept or sign papers to a vehicle without checking it first?

Champion Chevrolet Logo Champion Chevrolet