Chakra Balanceing / Fraud - spiritual cleansing hoax

1 Dallas, TexasQueensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 1888-303-5280

To the person who wrote the complaint above, I totally, totally agree! My story. In September 2009, I needed a reading and found her on the net. I contacted her to find out what services she provided. At first, she said $200 to get your soulmate back together. I sent it through $200 via Western Union. She promised the cleansing would be cleared and stuff done in 2 - 3 days. Then when I contacted her back for a follow up on 7 Sept 2009. She told some ### story that I was cursed and required $1500 US to clear it and obtain a special 'coin' to eradicate the negativites, spells between me and my soulmate. I was stupid enough to do it. She promised another 2 - 3 days to clear it out. Then after this, I called her back. She wanted another $5000 U.S to clear it COMPLETELY! Absolute ### and promised the money be returned once the cleansing was done. She is a ###IN FRAUD. People do NOT every go to this woman. I will expose her til she rots. Horrible scam. Supposed to be a Cancerian (like me). 2 Children. Every time she said "Call me back in 1 hour" I did, then sometimes she would answer and then NOT. She screwed me around BIG TIME. I e-mailed her in January this year. She replied and put the blame back on me. I paid her for the 'NO SERVICE' because I was vunerable. Stating that me and my soulmate HAD CURSES! ###. I am still angry to this day. ###wit. I kept calling and calling, empty promises and she would hardly pick up the phone! How could they do this. I live in Australia. I don't care if she reads this because she will know once she does. Goes under a fake name called 'Anne Sanders'. Claiming to live in Dallas, Texas. So the exchange rate was [censored]loads high. I contacted my legals over here to charge her and get my money back. This was her line.. U give me the money pf up to $$$$ thousands of dollars to complete the cleansing in 2 - 3 days, then I will return your money by direct wire once it is complete. 100% refund. As a result of this ###, I was broke, left at the threat of not paying my rent, in huge debt to pay for this ###. Creditors on my tail!!! Only to feed her ###in mouth and family what they wanted. I will never forgive her - ever what she has done. It comes around. Around mid september 2009, once I gave her ALL the money to finish the cleansing. I rang her and she said' call me back in 1 hour.' I did and kept ringing and ringing until she answered that phone.! You know what she did? Abused the ### out of me. Putting the blame on me for disturbing her normal daily routine. Don't ever put blame on your clients / customers. Writing this, I am still livid and pursuing to charge her for FRAUD. I told my family and friends as it left me in extreme financial difficulty. I was financially right before all of this. But had to take out loans to pay for this nonsense. DON'T EVER GET A PSYCHIC TO CONVINCE YOU of doing SPIRITUAL CLEANSINGS. I have now learnt my lesson. Big time. Learnings. I was in a rough patch at that time and you took advantage. The only time I heard from you was to send e-mails wondering when the money will be deposited into your bank account. You haven't heard the end of this though Anne Sanders fake ###. This has all been documented by me.

To

Comments

• To
      25th of Nov, 2010

To the person who wrote the complaint above, I totally, totally agree! My story. In September 2009, I needed a reading and found her on the net. I contacted her to find out what services she provided. At first, she said $200 to get your soulmate back together. I sent it through $200 via Western Union. She promised the cleansing would be cleared and stuff done in 2 - 3 days. Then when I contacted her back for a follow up on 7 Sept 2009. She told some ### story that I was cursed and required $1500 US to clear it and obtain a special 'coin' to eradicate the negativites, spells between me and my soulmate. I was stupid enough to do it. She promised another 2 - 3 days to clear it out. Then after this, I called her back. She wanted another $5000 U.S to clear it COMPLETELY! Absolute ### and promised the money be returned once the cleansing was done. She is a ###IN FRAUD. People do NOT every go to this woman. I will expose her til she rots. Horrible scam. Supposed to be a Cancerian (like me). 2 Children. Every time she said "Call me back in 1 hour" I did, then sometimes she would answer and then NOT. She screwed me around BIG TIME. I e-mailed her in January this year. She replied and put the blame back on me. I paid her for the 'NO SERVICE' because I was vunerable. Stating that me and my soulmate HAD CURSES! ###. I am still angry to this day. ###wit. I kept calling and calling, empty promises and she would hardly pick up the phone! How could they do this. I live in Australia. I don't care if she reads this because she will know once she does. Goes under a fake name called 'Anne Sanders'. Claiming to live in Dallas, Texas. So the exchange rate was [censored]loads high. I contacted my legals over here to charge her and get my money back. This was her line.. U give me the money pf up to $$$$ thousands of dollars to complete the cleansing in 2 - 3 days, then I will return your money by direct wire once it is complete. 100% refund. As a result of this ###, I was broke, left at the threat of not paying my rent, in huge debt to pay for this ###. Creditors on my tail!!! Only to feed her ###in mouth and family what they wanted. I will never forgive her - ever what she has done. It comes around. Around mid september 2009, once I gave her ALL the money to finish the cleansing. I rang her and she said' call me back in 1 hour.' I did and kept ringing and ringing until she answered that phone.! You know what she did? Abused the ### out of me. Putting the blame on me for disturbing her normal daily routine. Don't ever put blame on your clients / customers. Writing this, I am still livid and pursuing to charge her for FRAUD. I told my family and friends as it left me in extreme financial difficulty. I was financially right before all of this. But had to take out loans to pay for this nonsense. DON'T EVER GET A PSYCHIC TO CONVINCE YOU of doing SPIRITUAL CLEANSINGS. I have now learnt my lesson. You haven't heard the end of this though Anne Sanders fake ###.

26th of Nov, 2010

Now I believe in readings but the only trusted website I have consulted is Liveperson. They have been accurate so far with me.

26th of Nov, 2010

Please read this as a guideline. Tons of valuable information out there. Do your research first! Golden rule: http://www.clairvoyantstoday.com/Know-Your-Psychic.html

26th of Nov, 2010

Here is another con artist who also gave me advice at that time. But I never went with it. Looks like they all follow the same process. ###IN FRAUDING ###! https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwpsychicseyecom-c183901.html

• Du
      30th of Jan, 2011

hello, i too was also scammed by this same woman but she called herself Ann Smith to me. Exactly the same as above she said she would re-unite an ex love, took advantage of terrible pain and emotional state, promised the full return my money once the work was complete, wouldnt answer the phone and didnt respond to countless emails when I asked for my money back. I want to pursue her and attempt to get my money back. Any ideas? I wonder if a coordinated effort from those she has scammed might be possible. I cant believe this woman did what she did, how stupid I was to allow it to happen but I AM foing to get the ### back !!

• Wo
      12th of May, 2012

I believe I have contacted the same women Ann of Dallas Texas. She told me that she could heal my relationship also. At first she said it would cost $100. When I western union her the $100, she then quoted me $800 with a money back guarantee. I was quite leary of this therefore I started doing research on the web. I told her that I think this is a scam and ahe is still trying to convince me otherwise. Her web page is aurahealings.com or lovehealings.com. Everyone stay away from her.

• Do
      6th of Jun, 2012

I WAS SCAMMED BY THIS SAME WOMAN " ANNE" FOR $24, 400!!! I AM SICK OVER THIS. SHE THREATENED ME & MY FAMILY WORKED THROUGH FEAR & HAS THE NERVE TO PRETEND SHE'S A SPIRITUAL PERSON HELPING OTHERS. GOD SEES WHAT SHE'S DOING & BY HIS GRACE I WILL PROSECUTE HER & PUT HER IN JAIL WHERE SHE BELONGS. I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEY LOOK AT THIS WEB SITE & THE COMPLAINTS BY OTHERS REGARDING " ANNE". I HOPE JUSTICE IS SERVED.

3rd of May, 2013

My name is Anika I run a business and have been moderately sucessful in the counseling profession. I found that when I went to these psychic scams that more of my diginity, human beauty and personal strength was taken for granted by the people who ran these businesses. I live in a small community and have no one to talk to about this. I am very indebt to my debtors and have no recourse in any of these matters to obtain this money back. The truth of the matter is I feel like the one who was taken advantage of because I was posted a certain way in life to be taken advantage of by these type of people. I am so sad about having such a cursed life that I can not even talk to my boyfriend about these things because he may get hurt over how much these people drove wedges between us and prevented us from actually seeing how to work through our differences. The charka balancers/ the crystal healers and those that call themselves spirtual healers in my opinion steal dreams, love, friendships, faith in oneself, and career paths as well as family paths from us as human beings. We are only seen as people with money to take for granted. If these people are truly human they would not create such painful experiences in well meaning people. Unfortunately these women who run these shops only care about themselves and how they appear. They do nothing to those that that scam and they do not mean good things on people they scam. If there was truly a GOD..then people like me would not have to come to the chakra balancers/ the crystal healers or those that call themselvers spirtualist. In a sense they feel they are God Buddha, energy consultants etc because they want to steal the blood out of ones life. I am now on pins and needles in all my affairs and will probably suffer tremendously because I told each and every one of these women to basically rot in hellll..If they were ever taken to court they have ways and means to get around it. They can see these issues a mile away. I will never be the same person I was when I began these things. I will never have a family, friends, a long life and most of all a life filled with not having to worry that these women will show up and put me in a wood chipper box and saw me in half or cause those around me to turn there backs on me. I wish all of those who have been hurt in these scams well meaning thoughts. I am sure that you will not believe my story and will continue to do so...

• Na
      23rd of Jun, 2014

she has many website.. all fraud.. i had similar experience with her