Chadwick's / Scam

Chadwick's of Boston, what a poor excuse for a mail order business. I ordered several items from them and in the process, they sent me the wrong size of one item. I had to pay to send it back and they will only refund the cost of the item and not the shipping to or from. I can not afford to do business with a company that demands that I pay for their mistakes.

Le

Comments

Mo
  6th of Jan, 2011

Everything I bought from Chadwicks fell apart aftre one washing. They refused to help me so I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Thats about all we can do, aside from shop elsewhere and tell others not to shop there!

Ch
  8th of Aug, 2011

I ordered one thing from them and it was total trash. Their customer service call center took 45 min to get through also! Now I received a letter from their "preferred company" holsted jewelers?!?! So basically they sold my information to another company...wow

Ch
  8th of Aug, 2011

Oh ya! I almost forgot! When I ordered the crap jacket, It took 4 weeks to get it!

Ca
  31st of Mar, 2013
Chadwick's - Horrible Service & Return of Funds
Chadwick's of Boston

I ordered a corduroy jacket from Chadwick's in February and it arrived with a mis-marked size. (I had an identifical jacket in another color, and the new one was a full three inches smaller around, shorter sleeves). I returned the jacket for a replacement and eventually, after numerous emails and calls, learned there were no more jackets available...but there was no refund to accompany that "no replacement." I talked to a supervisor and was assured that I would receive a refund of the item AND shipment...I'm still in an email and phone battle to get my money back. DON"T ORDER FROM CHADWICK'S!