CFNA / Bad customer service

United States Review updated:
I had a credit card from this company and had to undergo a very bad experience. They do not bother to make you a call to let you know of your missed payments or any other reminders and then charge you for the same.

Its a personal experience and I would not suggest any one to go for this card.

A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
I went to Firestone for car service in July. They clerk was nice enough to sign me up for credit card account with CFNA so that I get 10% off my service. I got a 90 day interest free deal as long as I paid for the minimum payment each month. I decided to pay the whole thing off in 2 payments; one payment at beginning of Aug and one at the end.

On Aug 25, I called in to CFNA to ask why the statement is showing late fees and interest charge without receiving any payment from beginning of the month. After digging around, I put down the wrong address on my payment for ebill in Bank of America. The problem was that there was NO payment address on my statement when I logged into CFNA, so I wrote down the address for the car service. I called in to ask for my money back, they are only returning late fees and not removing finance charges. When I said it's not my fault that there is no address on my statement online to make payment to, the respresentative acknowledge that it's not my fault but there is no way for her to give me my money back.

The second time I called CFNA customer service, they said that they remove late fees for me as a courtesy, they are not required to do that. Also, my case is the first time ever happened. This is unacceptable customer service compare to others. If I want to make a payment, I should have all the information I need from a statement online AND not have to call customer service to ask for address. It's also wrong to ACKNOWLEDGE that it's not my fault YET charge me for their own mistake.

Overall, they have bad customer service and their internet statement is a scam to everyone relies on internet to pay their bills.

I will cancel my credit card from CFNA since they obviously don't have a need for me as a customer.

Credit First, N.A. Logo Credit First, N.A.
P.0. Box 81344