[Resolved] cex.io / deposit

Kent, OH, US Review updated:

I deposited Bitcoin to my account. My 1st transaction. It was taken out of my Coinbase but never appeared in my CEX.IO account. I called and was told there was a problem with my account and i would need to pay $200 to fix it. I called [protected]. Anyone know if this is the correct phone number??? If not, can anyone supply me the correct phone number?

• Resolution statement

• CEX.IO Customer Care's Response, Nov 17, 2017

Dear User,

CEX.IO never asks for fees to resolve your issues. Please give us your userID and link to transaction and we will assist you. You may send this information to support at [protected]@cex.io.

Please don't give any personal information over the phone or page any fee. This phone support appears to be a scam.

• CEX.IO Customer Care's Response, Nov 17, 2017

Also, if possible please let us know the source where this information has been taken from.

Be
Nov 15, 2017

Comments

• Ce
      Nov 17, 2017

Dear Bela Buzalka,
    I am writing on behalf of the official CEX.IO account, please do not send any money to the people. It is not our number, this is fraud and currently, we are investigating this issue. If you have any questions, please leave your ticket or id number and we will check what is the matter with your deposit. Thank you in advance.