Ceutics Central / Online scam

334 Fox Briar LaneSugar Land, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-6314853

Ceutics central basically charges your credit card for the products you order but then you don't get them.
They do send an order confirmation email, but you never receive the promised shipping notification (b/c they don't ship it). You can only leave a phone message (your call goes right to voice mail) and they don't return messages, phone or otherwise. Their voice mailbox was full and unable to take any more messages the last I checked.

I was unable to cancel my order b/c 'your order has already shipped or is in the final stages of processing'. It was in processing for 3 weeks and it was supposed to ship in 2-4 days. My credit card was charged, I'm disputing it with my credit card company.

I hope they burn in hell.
Va

Comments

Br
  12th of Sep, 2008
I really wish I did my research before ordering online. I have also ordered product and never received it. I am working with my bank right now to dispute my charges as I did get charged for the items.
Er
  11th of Oct, 2008
This happened to me too, I reported it to every online web-scam fraud website, and I am going to continue to try and contact ceutics central again, if you do a reverse address look up you get a phone number. The phone number that is different from what is on thier website. I hope they get what is coming to them!!
Tj
  15th of Oct, 2008
I used to get my products from them but it's been 5 weeks (and several angry phone calls on my part) since my last order and I have received NOTHING! I too am reporting it with my credit card company. They are ridiculous.
Su
  25th of Oct, 2008
I too used to get products from them but have not received my latest for over a month now!!! Wish I saw this before I made the order. I have left them voice mails was well as emails but no reply. I am reporting them to my credit card company as I have been charged. Don't buy from ceutics central!!

Ceutic Central Logo Ceutic Central