Certkingdom / They didn't provide support or refund

I have registered on Certkingdom. I have paid money for the program, which contained links and videos for the training. I could see them, but when I have already paid for it, I couldn’t open the program. I called to the technical support and they said that it was problems with this specific program. They offered me to get the same eBook, but I already had one. I asked to return money back and they still haven’t done it.

Re
Jan 22, 2016

More Certkingdom Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      18th of Apr, 2016

Thank you GOD and certkingdom.com team help me pass my exam which i have been desperate to pass for so long, my career was stuck, passing Cisco, 400-101 was a real hell-to pass, but there accurate training materiel, help me pass the exam on the first attempt, amazing.

Certkingdom study guide in PDF format as I could have easy access to it...'

keep it up, positive review from my side

• Ah
      1st of May, 2017

CHEATER SCAMMERS, Don’t be scammed like I was!
    they've cancelled my lifetime purchase - which I never used - after 6 months and said that it was expired because they have new policies that were announced several months after my purchase. cheaters have stolen my money and don't even want to talk, very easily they banned me from reaching their support. very rude thieves. go for real companies
    they are total scammers, they've the worst customer support very rude people don't waste your money
    Don’t be scammed like I was!

6th of May, 2017

hello
    Ahmed Zaher they are best certkingdom.com, i am using the unlimited membership from certkingdom.com best material to pass my exams,
    i found them best, i think you should remove such negative comment for such amazing company,

6th of May, 2017

Evening Phone: +966 00966565187373
    E-mail: ahmadzaher1@gmail.com

the customer memebrship was closed after expiration of subscription of 3 months

members original invoice

Member agreed the terms and conditions