CertifiedCourtClasses.com / No money!

United States Review updated:

I have called CertifiedCourtClasses.com and left several messages and no one has returned my calls yet. I paid for my daughter to take course last weekend and I was billed twice. I spoke with someone on Monday and the young man stated to me that my money should be returned back to my account in 3days. Today was the last day!!!

Uc
Feb 21, 2013

Comments

• Ft
      Feb 23, 2013

I disagree totally. My experience was very different. Perhaps you purchased when the business was closed or over a weekend. I purchased my son's class on a Tuesday morning. I called and spoke with a guy who was super helpful. He made sure I had access to the class before hanging up. After my son completed the class, I called back and spoke with a girl who verified she got the answers and immediately sent us a Certificate. My son's probation officer says he refers everyone to these people and I would highly recommend them.

Sep 26, 2013

I talked to Mike when I called. He was real helpful. I got in the domestic violence class online in the same day I called. When I finished the class, they sent the certificate very fast. Then I lost the certificate and when I was on the way to court, I called. They answered immediately and sent the certificate to the court. I would use them again