CERTIFIED IRS SOLUTIONS / Took money didn't provide service

24800 North IH 45 Suite 210The Woodlands, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-933-4917
This company was suppose to help people get thier tax debt under control. Instead they took alot of peoples money and then vanished without a word. They just posted a note on the web side stating that they had to close business due to the economy. They didn't bother to offer any of us our money back just told us to deal with the IRS by ourselves. Well we are all out of our money and still have IRS problems. They also took money out of my bank account they day they closed the doors...Tell me thats not fraud...knowing they are not going to do anything for the monies they are taking.

Comments

Sh
  5th of Feb, 2009
I was also a taken advantage of by these crooks! I paid them close to $2, 000 since May 2006. I kept calling them and I was told everytime that my file was under reveiw. I was told by them that they would handle filling my taxes for 2006. When I went to re-finance my home in 2007 I found out they had never done so. I have since paid off my taxes and had my taxes filled properly. I have been trying to contact them via phone, the number I had was 1-888-332-8992 with a mailing address of 24800 N IH-45, STE 210 The Woodlands Texas 77386 . The email address was www.WeFixIRS.com and the lady that responded to all my emails and letters was Barbara Kelsey, E.A. I hope there is a very special place in hell for these people. I will follow up with this until I get satisfaction from someone, by making sure these people are brought to justice.

Wefixirs.com Logo Wefixirs.com