CERTIFIED IRS SOLUTIONS / FRUADULANT ACTIVITIES

The Woodlands, TX, United States Review updated:
Just like the others, left holding the bag. But I didn't give up. I found Maria Abercrombie and continued on with the case. She is a great lady and an honorable attorney. If you would like to know where she is, contact me at clraulston@excite.com.
Spence is a bad person. He tokk from me not only money but respect for him by claiming to be such a great christian person. If things happened to his wife the way he said, he could not have done to all of his clients and employees what he did. I am persuing filing charging against him. He knows that not only do I have Maria on my side, I also have a child that is also an attorney. On day Spencer, you will pay for your crimes just like W. J. Hoyt. You are no different than him.

Comments

Mc
  8th of Sep, 2010
truthspeaker - That's You - 09/08/10 (Delete)
All right everyone know Spence at best a con-man and is a worst a thief, but I would like to also get back at Maria Abercrombie after telling her the a few things she let me know she was a lawyer and dressed me down telling me she was the expert. A) after letting them (Cert. IRS) my taxes they didn't send them and on one the income was $15K more than my earnings--she got mad when I complained and tried to correct it. B) Even before that no return calls. As a lawyer her standard should be held to a higher level. I wish her disbarred. I got taken for $6, 250 and was left in a mess because they actually started in Dec. 2004 and had done nothing until their closing doors, so I was in worse trouble. The advice given also cost me buying a house on the cheap, closing CC accts. and lowering credit card limits also advised hurt my score. Unlike some I will admit to screwing up my taxes and payments but other than that I was a model for paying bills on time. I was just being socked with penalties over $50K and wanted help--and a reasonable settlement--I was willing somewhat to pay everything else but hadn't done my taxes properly and had many deductions I had missed.
Ra
  1st of Aug, 2013
certified irs solutions spence carlson wade carlson certified irs solutions

Wefixirs.com Logo Wefixirs.com