CERTIFIED IRS SOLUTIONS / FRUADULANT ACTIVITIES

1 The Woodlands, TX, United States Review updated:

Just like the others, left holding the bag. But I didn't give up. I found Maria Abercrombie and continued on with the case. She is a great lady and an honorable attorney. If you would like to know where she is, contact me at clraulston@excite.com.
Spence is a bad person. He tokk from me not only money but respect for him by claiming to be such a great christian person. If things happened to his wife the way he said, he could not have done to all of his clients and employees what he did. I am persuing filing charging against him. He knows that not only do I have Maria on my side, I also have a child that is also an attorney. On day Spencer, you will pay for your crimes just like W. J. Hoyt. You are no different than him.

Comments

• Mc
      8th of Sep, 2010

truthspeaker - That's You - 09/08/10 (Delete)
    All right everyone know Spence at best a con-man and is a worst a thief, but I would like to also get back at Maria Abercrombie after telling her the a few things she let me know she was a lawyer and dressed me down telling me she was the expert. A) after letting them (Cert. IRS) my taxes they didn't send them and on one the income was $15K more than my earnings--she got mad when I complained and tried to correct it. B) Even before that no return calls. As a lawyer her standard should be held to a higher level. I wish her disbarred. I got taken for $6, 250 and was left in a mess because they actually started in Dec. 2004 and had done nothing until their closing doors, so I was in worse trouble. The advice given also cost me buying a house on the cheap, closing CC accts. and lowering credit card limits also advised hurt my score. Unlike some I will admit to screwing up my taxes and payments but other than that I was a model for paying bills on time. I was just being socked with penalties over $50K and wanted help--and a reasonable settlement--I was willing somewhat to pay everything else but hadn't done my taxes properly and had many deductions I had missed.

• Ra
      1st of Aug, 2013

certified irs solutions spence carlson wade carlson certified irs solutions