Certegy — payroll check cashing
I cash my payroll check at Wal-Mart every two weeks. I went to cash my recent check and the customer service representative gave me this paper that said I should call this number. When I called it said that I was not denied of any derogatory marks but as a preventative measure and that this was relayed to the merchant. I went back in to Wal-Mart and tried to cash it again, I got the same response and a piece of paper with the same number. If it had not been for my fiancee's bank I would not have been able to cash my check. The was I was treated infuriated me and I feel that if Wal-mart is going to do business with Certegy then they need to know more about the company and reasons why checks are denied for no reason. I have recently found out that I was not the only person with an issue and found out that alot more people around the U.S. have issues with Certegy. There has to be an easier way to protect companies and not embarass customers.
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!