Certegy Payment Recovery Services, Inc. / fraud & scam

1 11601 Roosevelt BoulevardSt Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-337-5689

Received notices to supply an affidavit on requests to pay off a bounced check? Not my account, not my bank? After many attempts and hours waiting on hold was able to determine what bank. Called the bank, gave them my ss # and vitals, so sorry wrong guy? Called CCSI again, oops!, we picked out the wrong (common name) from our data base?

Letters stating, " Your ability to pay by or open an account has been suspended at thousands of stores, banks and businesses nationwide". This company needs an investigation! I have never had a problem like this! I cant even get my credit report!

Mi

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Jan, 2010

My mother just received two letters for bounced checks. We have no idea what bank, as it is not the bank acount she knows about. I was able to get a credit report, so it isn't checks from a credit card account. How do we stop this scamming company?

• La
      16th of Jan, 2010

How do I know if I am going to get a settlement; or how do I check if I have been scammed by this company?

• Sp
      10th of Jan, 2011

The problem is with the recession going on, there are a lot of people getting access to someone's checking account and making a duplicate with someone else's names on them. I was a victim of this twice. Identity theft can be used just from a Driver's License or State ID. It happened to me and now I am trying to get so much debt off of my credit report for bad checks. Not good at all.