Certegy Check Services / checks denied
My husband owns his own company (gross pay more than the 6 digit range). I have tried to write a check on 2 different occasions. Once to get gas and the other to Christmas shop. Declined at both. We went to the bank and in fact had more than adequate funds to pay for the items. We called Certegy and they said it was not because of insufficient funds, but for the unusual check writing activity. Who are they to tell me how much money I can spend in a day or how many checks I can write. If I wanted to write 500 checks for $1, I should be able to do so. It is the principle. Our company attorney is looking into this currently, as I type this. The biggest experience for my family is embarrassment. We are well known in the area for our company and this does reflect on our customers (as one was behind me in line). This is embarrasing and needs to be stopped. I will post whatever our attorney finds out and I hope it will be helpful to others.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction
- Certegy - check cashing
- Certegy - declined checks for no reason
- Certegy - denied a good check for no reason?
- Certegy - unable to write checks after 40 years of having the same account and a credit rating of 834 of