Certegy Check Services / edd risk check???
About a week ago I went to Walmart to the vision center department to get some lenses, but had some trouble with my transaction to be approved, I had to called twice the Certegy Check Services # [protected] and finally on the second time they approved it. Well today I went to the Service Center to cash my Unemployment check for $475.00 and was unable to do it, I called the Certegy Check Services again and they told me they were unable to authorize my transacion based on that the check I was holding from the State of California, The Employment Development Department it was a risk check... and in the future checks I get or issued will have 50% probabilities to be denied. Can u believe this???? This is very frustraiting and definetly I don't agree with the way they do bussines.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!