Certegy Check Services, Inc. / check rejection
This year I have written 12 checks at K-Mart totaling over $1000; my average monthly spending at K-Mart is $135.00. On September 9, 2008, I wrote a check there and my check was rejected. I paid cash for my purchases and with great alarm, immediately went to my bank where I was assured that there was no problem with my account. Then I called the number on the back of my rejected check (Certegy Check Services). It seems that this middle aged grandmother fell into some category that had been established by who knows what and my check must not be good! They wanted to send me an application to fill out for them so I would be in their system to prevent it from happening again. I AM NOT filling out any application for them in order for ME to write checks. I do not plan to shop at K-Mart anymore, but now after reading other complaints about other stores, where can I shop without the fear of this embarrassing thing happening again?
More Certegy Check Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction
- Certegy - check cashing
- Certegy - declined checks for no reason
- Certegy - denied a good check for no reason?
- Certegy - unable to write checks after 40 years of having the same account and a credit rating of 834 of