Certegy / multiple declined checks
I had been declined in October for writing a check for "fitting a computer module for possible fraud" and having nothing negative associated with my account, or check writing history.
Then why decline me if I have no negative history.
Their answer was to fill out an application to achieve "elevated VIP" check writing status with their firm, that still has no guarantee that I will not be humiliated again by having my check declined.
Out shopping yesterday for maternity clothes, I was declined again, for the same reason. My husband tried to purchase with a check right after me for the maternity clothes, and he too was declined.
I was given the same answer, nothing negative reflected on my account, in fact, they stated I had an extensive history with their clients. After having my bank contact them, I too was told they elevated me to VIP status, but that again, does not mean that I will not be declined again.
These people need to be shown that they cannot get away with humiliating us, with no good reason, by declining our checks. I will cease my business with their clients, until they too get the message that I/ We will not stand for being treated this way.
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - certegy checks
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - my check waz
- Certegy Check Services Inc - ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd