CenturyLink / wrong billing
Before I moved, I contacted Centurylink about where to send the modem back. The lady said she would mail me a shipping label, but I did not get it before I left, so I contacted Centurylink about where I can mail it. I boxed the modem and mailed it to that address with my account number. Now I receive a bill ~4 months later for unreturned equipment. Apparently you have to pay for insurance on it and contact them immediately to make sure they got it. Horrible company.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services