CenturyLink — late fees
CenturyLink would hold my automatic payment post date until after payment was due to collect a $5.00 late fee every other month. I contacted them several times about it, but they would do nothing about it. I made an extra payment to get ahead (they already charge a month in advance) and changed the payment date so they would receive it three weeks early. I pay a set amount automatically every month. They still charged me a $5.00 late fee when I owed 50 cents at billing time! I had already upped my payment to prevent that from happening the following month, but they will do ANYTHING to apply a $5.00 late fee on my bill. How can you have a late fee on a service you have not even received?
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee