CenturyLink / this company needs to be looked at about their deceptive practices
I called them about my bill, it was higher then normal after I called about somthing. The girl told me I was due an up grade on my dsl at no extra cost to me.I said, sure. Then the the Sept.2011 bill is 22.00 higher. I called and they said I had agreed to a more expensive package and also a 1 yr. contract. I never agreed to that or was ever told about it. I called and talked to a supervisior and she said I couldnt go back to my old package because they no longer had it.I asked if the calls were recorded and she said yes. I ask thaat the 2 calls I had made be reviewed and prove to me that I agreeded, she said that the reps.
Had made notes and I told her I was scammed and she said, Im sorry you feel that way. Now I cant even change to another company for home phone and dsl because I will have to pay that contract. I don't know how to start a class action suit but this company needs to be looked at about their deceptive practices.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services