Centurylink Internet / internet download drops off to 3or even.87mbps paying for 10
we are paying for 10 mbps it is not to bad in the morning but in the afternoon drops to 3mbps even down to .87 this really messes up watching a movie online, techs check over the phone and Internet and say everything is fine sorry but it is not fine no way should there be a drop that large even during peek traffic times this is a small town so there are not many users here . Never has a tech been sent to the house to check this out like many others we have no choice here Centurylink is it or we would be with someone else so far Centurylink has been no help . We would just like to get what we are paying for !!!
More Centurylink Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services