CenturyLink / internet
I have been with Centurylink for 120 days. Have yet to get the service I have signed up for. I am to get 5.0 and have not had above 2.0 yet, usually less than 1.0. Full disclosure: All monthly bills have been credited, BUT... I am wanting high speed internet. I have had a level 2 ticket in for weeks on weeks. They say they know the problem. Only answer I get is hang in there it will get fixed. But funny, no one ever calls to let me know the status. Just get told wait when I call. If I leave there is a contract break costing $$$. Guess they got me by the ____. If you have the choice go with an aircard.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services