CenturyLink / internet

FL, United States Review updated:

I have been with Centurylink for 120 days. Have yet to get the service I have signed up for. I am to get 5.0 and have not had above 2.0 yet, usually less than 1.0. Full disclosure: All monthly bills have been credited, BUT... I am wanting high speed internet. I have had a level 2 ticket in for weeks on weeks. They say they know the problem. Only answer I get is hang in there it will get fixed. But funny, no one ever calls to let me know the status. Just get told wait when I call. If I leave there is a contract break costing $$$. Guess they got me by the ____. If you have the choice go with an aircard.

Comments

• Ce
      5th of Feb, 2010

Scooter99,

Sorry to read about your DSL trouble. I'll be glad to help. I've helped several others here on Complaintsboard.com. Can you email me your account information and details? My email is [protected]@CenturyLink.com.

CenturyLink's Customer Outreach has been helping customers online for over two years. Just let us know what we can do to help.

Thanks,

Joey H.
    CenturyLink Customer Outreach
    [protected]@CenturyLink.com

• Sc
      8th of Feb, 2010

Just a follow up. Been a 2 full weeks and still no contact from Centurylink. Emailed Joey from above. Do not know if it is a hoax contact but have not heard anything yet. Service is still very minimal.

• Ce
      25th of Feb, 2010

Scotter,

Just a follow up. Not sure if I got your email or not. Sent you a message here about a week ago and haven't heard back from you. Please contact me if the issue is still unresolved.

[protected]@CenturyLink.com

• Sc
      1st of Mar, 2010

another follow up. Even with the help of Joey, 24 days later nothing. This company is a hoax. Will not return initial start up money and contract is being held to!!!

• Bu
      6th of Feb, 2012

The connection is lost and the navigation is very slow. Now Century link is justified in that the wires of the house are very old and need to be replaced when the Service they give is very poor quality. Telephone cables to change them two years ago. what is the problem. The service man!!! . The connection is lost and the navigation is very slow. Now Century link is justified in that the wires of the house are very old and need to be replaced when the Service they give is very poor quality. Telephone cables to change them two years ago. what is the problem man!!!(test you speed in www.speedtest.net)