[Resolved] CenturyLink — charge for returned modem
I moved in Nov. 2013 and cancelled my service with Centurylink. I used the prepaid shipping label to return the modem. Six months later, I received a collections letter billing me for the modem. Since I moved 1400 miles away, I had no idea where the tracking label ended up. I'm out $100 for a fraudulent charge. I will NEVER be a Centurylink customer again.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2015
Sorry that you've received that bill. We'd like to investigate and try to resolve this for you.
Please send the account, billing address and if possible the UPS Tracking #. Please email to [protected]@centurylink.com
Thank you very much,
Social Media Manager
Consumer/Small Business Sales and Care
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services