Century Link / Quest / internet interruptions
I am in Loveland, Co. I pay for 20 MB speed with Century Link, formerly Quest. My problem is frequent Internet interruptions. Manually rebooting the modem usually solves the problem but it takes several minutes from rebooting till able to connect again. This can happen several times an hour sometimes. After a very unhelpful call to CL support, in which I was told I either had it hooked up wrong, didn't have the right router, my modem was bad, etc, I was rudely told that had I purchased a real Quest modem I wouldn't be having this problem. My modem says Quest right on it. I was told I would need to purchase another one and that should fix the problem. These modems are near $100 dollars on sale. I borrowed a friend's Quest modem and it does the same thing. The interruptions are causing severe problems for my online college classes. Any suggestions?
More Century Link / Quest Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services