Century Link / hi speed internet service
I live in the country of NC. I understand it takes a while longer to get things here, such as hi speed internet service BUT I have been waiting for almost 6 years now! Started off with Sprint, then changed to Embarq, now CenturyLink. I had no say so in any of the changes. I don't even have the option of going to another phone company that COULD offer hi speed at this time. I had another phone company come out to install and they looked at the lines and informed me it would be against the law for them to use those phone lines because they were owned by another phone service. Embarq set me up to have hi speed installed over a year ago. The day before they were due out I was informed they had experienced a technical problem and would be unable to offer hi speed to me after all. A month ago I called Century Link to see if they knew when or if the technical problems of a year ago were ever resolved. Man on other end told me he'd send an e-mail to someone and let me know with in two days if and when I might could expect internet service at my location. Like I said that was a month ago and I'm still waiting for that call!
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service is being throttled down and even at times no service at times and when I call centurylink they say they dont do that.
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support