Century Link Dsl / bait and switch
I originally entered into a contract with Century Link in February of 2010 for High Speed Internet and Telephone Service because I was told the company did not offer standalone (dry) DSL. In November, I contacted customer service after finding out the company did in fact offer this service. The customer service agent was new and switched my service over as requested. The internet speed was cut in quarter and I was not informed that the DSL speed would be reduce from 3 MB down to 768 KBps. I have spent over 2 hours with customer service on this issue and have now been transferred between representatives twice. This company has not been easy to deal with.
More Century Link Dsl Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - internet service, customer service
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service is being throttled down and even at times no service at times and when I call centurylink they say they dont do that.
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city