Century Diamonds / The delivery was delayed and stones looked like fakes

1 10736 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230United States Review updated:

I wanted to present diamond earrings to my wife. After careful research and consideration, I have ordered the present from Century Diamonds. I have paid for faster delivery and didn’t get it on time. The order was delivered 2 weeks later and when I opened the box, I found that these stones were fakes and didn’t look like real diamonds. People, don’t pay for such low-quality jewelry.

Re
Jan 17, 2016

Comments

• Ms
      13th of Sep, 2018

9/13/2018

April B.

. 1
    . 0

Reviews Question
    Profile Views Answers

I previously posted this review a few months ago and it has been removed so I am posting it again. My husband purchased what he thought was a 2.5 ct tw three stone engagement ring. I received the ring and it was beautiful. I took it to two independent appraisers and they both advised me that my ring was on 2.0 ct tw! The center stone according to the website and the paperwork that they provided was 1.25 ct with .62 side stones. Both appraisers told me that my center stone was 1 ct and the side stone were .5. A full .5 ct less than what was advertised and what he paid for. Again the ring is beautiful but beware you may not get what you think you are getting. I would advise that you take your jewelry and get it appraised upon receipt to make sure that you are actually getting what you pay for.