[Resolved] Century 16complaining about the staff

5 Review updated:

Hello,

I went to buy a ticket to century 16 and initially the staff was not accepting my cinemark pass which I received as compensation because when there was a power outage during a special screening. I dont know her name but she kept on saying that we do not accept pass, its upto the distributor and all nonsense. I was very polite and eventually after speaking with someone she accepted the pass as I received the pass because a special event screen was cancelled.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hillsboro, ORBut in the end, she literally threw the ticket instead of politely handing it over.I felt humiliated as there many people around and it just how ill mannered the staff at Century 16 Cedar hills is. I am never going back. this will be my last time going to a cinemark, at least that one. I am not asking you to give me the ticket for free!!! I paid more than $25 for the event that was cancelled, Its not like I got the pass for free or as charity. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FEEL HUMILIATED ALMOST HAD TEARS.

• Resolution Statement

Company did nothing

Sm
Apr 27, 2017

Comments

• Se
      Apr 28, 2017

Wow, the absolute ONLY reason why they shouldn't have accepted that pass was if it was for a movie like Force Awakens where the studio forbade everyone from using passes. But then, you should have received a raincheck for that special even being canceled which are acceptable for ALL showings including premium 3D movies. I'm glad this was resolved but I'm ashamed that you were treated like that. Incidently, for a event that cost that much I would have probably given you 2 passes to cover it.