Century 1 Mortgage / Bogus Real Estate Leads

1 NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 587 2775 ext 8304

Yet another fraudulent lead generation company out of New Mexico.
They prey on Real Estate agents claiming 30 qualified leads a month for 600.00 monthly. I was contacted origionally by e-mail asking if I will pay a referrell to a mortgage broker for a customer they have in my area that is ready to buy a home. I answered the e-mail to find no such customer but promised 30 clients a month ready to buy(for $600.00 monthly) I knew right then and there what was going on but humored the ideot frank for fun. I then asked for references of agents that are currently on his program. He gave me 2 random names and #s. The first was Michael Booker in GA [protected] and
Anatole Murha [protected]. When I googled the second name it brought me direct to the Complaints Board. The same name, state and phone # was used in another lead scam as a reference. These people are so lame they used the same bogus name as a reference. I know times are tough especially for Real Estate agents but if it seems to good to be true it almost always is.

Re

Comments

• Hm
      11th of Jun, 2009

canoga park, ca is the location of first century mortgage. not new mexico. i suggest someone make a blog and form a coalition to take to litigation. they negotiate with insurance agencies and real estate brokers throughout the united states. This is not a mortgage company like they claim. They know they are ripping people off. I have a friend of a friend that was drunk the other night telling us how he scammed people for a living and he told us all about it. This guy says that that they scam people starting at 200 to upwards of 4, 000 dollars. People would definately be interested in following through with this if someone took some initiative. I know the relative address and everything. If he wasnt so busy being a cocky ###, I wouldnt care really. Instead of beating the crap out of him, I thought that I would attempt to just post a bunch of stuff on the internet.

2nd of Jul, 2009

First century mortgage network is a network company that links up consumers with insurance agents and business affiliates in the mortgage and real estate industry. It clearly states on the website www.firstcenturymortgage.net that we are not licensed to do loans. As for the drunk friend of yours that claims he worked here, he is a drunk and is probably a discrenteled agent that needs to let his anger out in some form. we work with our clients and our affiliates, understanding that not everyone will be successful with this type of marketing program. Feel free to call us and talk to our customer service staff to assist you in any manner.

• Al
      2nd of Jul, 2009

wow, are you really going to try and tell me that you guys are legit and that all of the reports on [redacted] are false and the BBB grading of an f is just all made up and that you guys are legit. As far as the customer service goes... that is a bunch of molarchy. how about a reference other than hayes insurance? If you ask for a reference from this company they give fake references and reroute the calls to come to their place. thier address is 8236 remet in canoga park. If u guys are so legit, why do you tell all of your customers that you have such a good relationship with that you are in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The sales reps have no database and completely make up the number of leads that they have in various areas in the united states when they try to sell leads to agents. STAY AWAY from this company. They are con artists, and AVI is the leader. If somebody took a bomb to this place, the world would be a much better place.

• Na