Centrl Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc./Green Te Extreme / charged for what i did not order and can not use

Springfield, MO, United States Review updated:
I ordered a trial sample of Green Tea Extreme! it was sent, then twice in December I was charged to my bank account for stuff I did not order!!! I can not use this product, as it makes me swell upand GAIN weight. I want to get my money back nd be tken off your lists for anything!!! You are bad business people and you are ruining business for others since you can not be honest.

Comments

Jo
  26th of Jun, 2009
I put the name of the products in the name of the company because the name of the company is FULFILLMENT CENTER. I ordered a free trial of Green Tea Extreme (from one of those get a free Mac offers) When you place an order they do not complete it until a representative calls you back. When they call you back they try to upsell you on more products. I took the hoodia water for $1.00 more in shipping charges. In in attempt to get the "free Mac" I had to complete more offers - (6 in total to be exact - they progressively get more expensive - DO NOT EVER DO THIS) In a moment of weakness I tried these offers. I received my 2 orders - one for the Green TEA Extreme and one for the Acai Pure. I NEVER GOT MY HOODIA WATER. They gave me a tracking number for the hoodia water and that tracking number confirmed that I received it. I had not. I returned the 2 products well before my 14 day trial was over. I was told that I had to go to the post office with the tracking number for the hoodia water and file a lost package claim. I went and was informed from the post office that the shipper had to file that and only if they insured the package and requested a signature on delivery. I had no need to keep this product if I had received it at all. ALL THE REPRESENTATIVES ARE RUDE AND SPEAK OVER YOU AND REPEAT THEMSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I was informed that even though I returned the orders before the trial was over I would still be charged the total fee for the product because it takes THEM over 14 days to process returns. I would have to fight for a refund even though I have done everything they asked for. I also had the USPS on the phone confirming that I did not have the ability to file a lost package claim and the supervisor ERIN MCBRIDE WHO CLAIMED HER HUSBAND WORKED FOR THE UNITED STATES POSTAL OFFICE TOLD ME SHE WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND I WOULD NEVER BE CHARGED AGAIN FOR ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS. SHE LIED. THEY HAVE MY TRACKING NUMBER AND RECEIVED MY PACKAGE 3 DAYS AGO BUT THEY CHARGED ME ANYWAY - - 3 DAYS AFTER THEY RECEIVED MY RETURNS. NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR ORDER ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOU EVEN IF YOU RETURN THE PRODUCTS. THEY SELL MORE THEN ONE PRODUCT. THEIR WEBSITE IS GETORDERHELP.COM THE COMPANY NAME IS LISTED AS FULFILLMENT CENTER. THEY ARE RUDE AND ABUSIVE PEOPLE WHO OUTRIGHT LIE. ON ONE CALL I SAID "I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH SUCH RUDE AND UNEDUCATED PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. THE REP TOLD ME "YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE BY ORDERING THE PRODUCTS FROM US IN THE FIRST PLACE" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! STAY AWAY FROM ANY FREE TRIAL OFFERS AND READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE ORDERING ANY FREE TRIAL OFFERS. They are very accommodating to you when they try to upsell you - I asked all pertinent questions and was reassured over and over that as long as I returned the products before the 14 day trial was over I would never be charged. THEY ARE ALL LIARS. THEIR ADDRESS IS:

FULFILLMENT CENTER
ATTN: CCN RETURNS
1299 BELCHER ROAD SOUTH
SUITE 140
LARGO FLORIDA.

ALSO THEY GO UNDER THE NAME OF:

For immediate support please visit:
www.getorderhelp.com

Mailing Address:
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 East Camelback Rd.
5th Floor
Phoneix, AZ 85016

Toll Free Customer Support: 1-888-692-8352

IF YOU SEE THESE ADDRESSES DO NOT ORDER!