Centralcoastnutra.netproducts they sent, & money taken out of my acct.

1 Review updated:

I did a survey to select my preference for a certain product and you have to select so many products you want to recieve to get the free product. I only wanted the test product for $1. but they sent 2 more products and charged $45.85 to my acct. I did not want the other 2 products. Now I can not even get hold of their support dept. using the web address in their confirmation of the order to tell them they overcharged me and to tell them never to send me anymore of their products and never charge my acct. again. I am very unhappy with them. In fact that whole internet game of picking which product you like best and getting it, is a big scam. Wish I had known that to begin with. Will never do another one.

Mk

Comments

• Do
      Sep 24, 2008
    centralcoastnutra.net - greentea extreme
    CENTRALCOASTNUTRA.NET
    SCOTTSDALE ?
    Arizona
    Phone: [protected]
    CENTRALCOASTNUTRACUETICALS.NET

THIS CO GOES BY SEVERAL NAMES. PURECOLON, CENTRALCOASTNUTRACUETICALS, ACAIPURE. I WAS TO BE CHARGES 1.85, FOR SAMPLE . THEY CHARGED 44.85 AS IF I ORDERED THE PRODUCT.

• Do
      Sep 26, 2008

I have been charged by Nutra for an item I did not feel I ordered. I was charged 41.85 on 9-15-08. I wanted a trail free offer plus postage and ended up with this charge and still have not received anything from them. I now feel I was ripped off. I have called the number, [protected] for over a week and cannot get a customer service dept. I only ordered it because they maintain it was on Opray's show and I thought it was legit. What do I do now? Do we go to the BBB. Would like an input from others..

• He
      Sep 27, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I got the sample but the charged me for over $40. Now They are charging my account without sending me anything... I got another $38.96 charge couple weeks after the first charge and after calling and emailing them so many times with no answer of course

• He
      Sep 27, 2008
    centralcoastnutra.net/GREEN TEA EXTREME - I didn't order and they keep charging my account
    centralcoastnutra.net

They billed me for $42.83 in Aug 24th for a free trail with 1.99 cost for shipping and handeling. I emailed to cancel my account as this in not what I ordered. No one back to me... I called and no answer as well. Sep 13th my account charged again for $38.96 without even sending me anything...

This is just crazy...

Sep 30, 2008

I DID THE SAME I ORDERED 2 SAMPLES OF ACAIPURE AND HOODIAWATER ONE FOR 1.98 AND THE OTHER FOR 2.98. MY ORDER WAS THE 28 sEPT 2017 ON THE 29 SEPT 2017 . 42.85 AND 41.85 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE TRIES FOR TWO DAYS TOO CALL AUTOMATION ONLY AND E-MAIL WILL NOT GO THROUGH. I THINK WE SHOULD CALL THE BBB AND ALSO GO TOO 9 ON OUR SIDE, ABC NETWORK TO HELP US FIND THE OWNERS. I HAVE CANCELLED MY ORDER 10 TIMES WITH IN THE LAST 24 HOURS. IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR MONEY BACK AND THIS COMPANY CAN NOT DO THIS TOO ANY ELSE.

MARSHA WEBSTER

• Sh
      Oct 02, 2008

I did the same thing. Order AciaPure for $1.85 shipping on 9/29/08 for the free trial, checked my credit card account and found they charged me $41.85. Cannot get through by email or phone, what a rip off. Googled them and found out they have been doing this to everyone that orders. It's a scam, should have check Google before, but my fault. Have been in touch with my bank to let them know. This is b-sht. They should not be able to get away with this kind of practice. I agree with everyone that has written in. I to have called and e-mailed several times in the last few days to cancell, even left messages to that affect on their phone system. We all need to take this to a higher level.

• Ju
      Oct 03, 2008

I am so furious with this Nutra company. I also wanted to try the $1.00 Extreme Green Tea and have found that they have charged my account $38.95 last month and now I find they have charged my account $44.95 this month. They really need to be charged with fraud on the internet. And I am just as upset with Rachel Ray's website for getting me into this. I am certainly willing to write to the internet people who go after these criminals. Anyone out there know who I should call?

• Te
      Oct 03, 2008

I ordered a trial at $4.95. I never got this mdse. and now I have been charged $ 84.85 for mdse. not recieved. This has gone to the fraud dept, of the credit card

Oct 06, 2008

This company needs to be stopped in their tracks. They are nothing but a complete SCAM. Ifeel sorry for anyone who has ordered from them, because there is no way to get out of it. They keep billing your credit card over and over without sending any product. The phone number they use, is impossibe to get through on and their customer complaint dept does not have a valid e-mail. My credit card company will dispute the charges and will credit it to my account, but they cannot guarantee that they will not be rebilled to my acct. I have no other recourse than to close my credit card account and open another with another lending institution. If I just change the acct where I am now, this scam company will attach to that one as was explained to me by the fraud dept. Good luck to anyone who has dealings with these JERKS!

• Wa
      Oct 07, 2008

I cancel my order before my trial date was up and they charge my account of $38.95 for Extreme green tea.And I can't get hold of anybody to talk to.

• Gi
      Oct 07, 2008

i order a free sample from acaiberry. the shipping $4.85 .last Sept. 30 you took $44.85 in my acct. i did not authorized to take this amount into my acct. and i did not received or reorder this product. only i received is the sample. my bank will dispute to your company and myh bank told me also that you are planning to take $39.95 again you better not do this because i will sued your company. i read a lot of people writting cpmplaining towards taking money from there acct. w/out there authorization.pls. do not take any more money from my acct. and pls. put the $44.85 that you took from my acct. last 9/30/08

• Es
      Oct 09, 2008

I am dealing with this problem! I called my bank and they will pursue this via a dispute. I will also contact the better business bureau which I hope others will do about this company. I cannot believe that people take advantage of folks like this in this day with all the economic problems people are having. I bet this person, CEO Grahm D. Gibson, does not even exist.

• Je
      Oct 10, 2008

I have been ordering stuff online for years and NEVER had a problem before this MESS. I ordered a free sample, just pay for S&H and another item for $1.00 and S&H, total to be charged $4.95 and $5.95. I was charged $44.85 and $45.85. Like others, I have called, with no response. Attached is the email that I have sent to Oprah's show and to the company. Maybe we all can get together and have this company banned from doing stuff like this to us!
    ++++++++++
    This is a copy of an email that I have sent to [protected]@centralcoastnutra.net because I ordered a FREE trial of AcaiPure (1163198) and $1.00 trail offer of Hoodiawater (1163236). As stated in the email, I have been charged $44.85 and $45.85. I have contacted my credit card company and put it into dispute. I thought I would pass this on to your show, as AcaiPure has been advertised as "Oprah's Super food of the year!" and I have received an ad for it every day for the last 2 weeks over the internet. When I checked the Complaints Board, I found about 8 or 9 entries to the same effect. Could your company please do something about this company that is using your good name to rip off people?

Thank you.

I HAVE BEEN ORDERING ONLINE FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND NEVER EVER HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME!

ON SALES RECEIPT 1163198
    I DID NOT ORDER HOODIBURST GUM, ( I DO NOT CHEW GUM, AS I WEAR DENTURES) FOR $9.95, AND I DID NOT ORDER HOODIAWATER FOR $29.95, TOTALING $44.85.

ON SALES RECEIPT 1163236
    ONCE AGAIN, I DID NOT ORDER HOODIBURST GUM FOR $9.95 AND I DID NOT ORDER HOODIASTAR FOR $29.95, TOTALING $45.85.

I HAVE CALLED YOUR TELEPHONE SUPPORT NUMBER AND CANNOT GET AN ANSWER, SO THAT I CAN GET A RMA NUMBER FROM YOUR CUSTOMER CARE.
    PLEASE RESPOND, SO THAT I CAN RETURN YOUR MERCHANDISE AND HAVE THESE CHARGES TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD.

THANK YOU.

JEAN A WILLIAMS

• Ka
      Oct 10, 2008

These folks got me too!! We need to get the word out regarding the fraudulent nature of this business. I was steered by the Sparkpeople website and by reference to Oprah. I am contacting my financial lawyer.

Oct 11, 2008

same for me and tens of thousands of others I'm sure. I just hope they are sued and held liable to return the money for fraud (false advertising). And I plan to fire off an email to Opray's company as well. I sure hope that everyone writing is contacting Oprah via email to lodge a complaint. She's probably the only one that can bring this company to it's senses by filing a class action suit.

Chris

• Da
      Oct 12, 2008

i sent away for the sample and they billed me the samething then they tied it in with an ad for a free laptop

• Th
      Oct 13, 2008

I also just wanted to try the free trail for one dallar.which I never received.I did get a big package which
    I sent back.and keep getting changed for on my credit card.I like to see this company put out of bussiness.
    there is a over welling complaints on how thay do there scam.
    Theresa LaChere
    [protected]

• Ka
      Oct 14, 2008

Same thing for me. I was billed never received the product. Forget about their customer service number. I have been trying for weeks and NOTHING!

• Vi
      Oct 14, 2008

I have ordered the same as most of you and YES i was charged the $45.85 and tried to get the money back but there is no one to talk to in person the phone # called says over calls or closed i when on line they did nothing this company is commiting fraud and they need to pay back all the people they took money from i full they can have their product, being a mother of 6 i wanted to lose the weight but i really didn't intend on spending that much on a product i didn't know alot about. i figured it wouldn't hurt to get the trial offer but i was wrong it hurt the credit card,
    you can't get the money back

• Ru
      Oct 14, 2008

I order the $5.95 trial and was charged the $44.85. I tried to get in touch with the company through e-mail and phone with no avail. I contacted my credit card company to voice a complaint. What a scam. E-mails do not go through to this company. Ruth Caven

• Ga
      Oct 17, 2008

I have called my creditcard and the n44.95 is in dispute. I also did not order the gum and drink and have tried for days to reach them by phone and email

• Co
      Oct 18, 2008

They took out of my checking account$44. 85 and i did not order anything from them, i don't know who did it so i have changed my account number so no one can order anything else, i am 73yrs old and im a very sick woman so this is why i know i can't order anything im on a lot of medicne and have to ask my doctor befor i take anything, so please make them give me back my money i need it, there fax # is [protected]

•   Oct 21, 2008
    Centralcoastnutra.net - Beware
    Centralcoastnutra.net
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a free trial of a product for shipping of $4.95. They have a box that is already checked to order additional product at $45+. Not only do they sneak this in but it is a monthly recurring charge. It is almost impossible to get a live person on the phone. Included with the order is a statement that if you return the product without their aprroval with a code it will be refused. If you are lucky enough to get a live person to give the code you will be charged a restocking fee. I tried calling yesterday several times and held more than 30 minutes and never got a live person.

• Gi
      Oct 21, 2008

COMPLETE RIP-OFF

• Ly
      Oct 21, 2008

I ONLY THOUGHT I WAS BUYING A SAMPLE OF ACAIPURE FOR A TRIAL...HOWEVER, FOURTEEN DAYS LATER I WAS CHARGED ANOTHER $39.95. NOTHING WAS MENTIONED ON THE ORDER BLANK ABOUT THIS. I NOW FIND IT ON ANOTHER PLACE ON THEIR WEBSITE. I WAS ASKED TO COMPLETE THE ORDER AND WAS NOT SHOWN THIS NOTE BEFORE I ORDERED. I HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY BUT I FEEL THAT IT WILL DO NO GOOD.

Oct 23, 2008

I checked my credit card billing today and seen you are trying to get money from my card. Why? I have received no product from you nor do I want to.Leave my card alone.

• Iv
      Oct 27, 2008

I have ordered Pomclear for trial 4.95 and in that shipping i recieved hoodiburst gum and water for a charge of44.85!!!
    Next day recieved 2nd order Acai pure trial and same shipment got gum and water total 44.85!!!
    Tryed time after time to call always busy and can't seem to get threw on puter!!!

Oct 27, 2008

I too have been trying to get ahold of these people. Am running up extra min. on cell trying to reach them and no success on computer either. 41.85 charged on my account.

• El
      Oct 29, 2008

STOP, STOP, STOP!!!...THIS IS A SCAM. If you have ordered this supoposedly free product, and read all the complaints on this site, call you credit card company and tell them you were only supposed to receive a free trial offer. I also was billed the $44.85. They will suspend the charges while they investigate and also will suspend the payment to this bogas company. Don't even waste your time trying to reach this bogus company. You will never speak directly with a representative. It is all recorded.

• Ke
      Oct 29, 2008

they have done it again... I also ordered the sample but got stuff I did not order and they charged me 44.90 part of which was postage which they claim is 4.95 but on the package they only spent 1.86...I have sent an email and tired to call with no luck... the next stop is my bank to try and stop payment from this order and future attempts to charge my account.

• Ge
      Oct 31, 2008

This is the biggest rip off I also have emailed and let my phone sit on speaker phone for over 45 minutes and no answers. This is the second time I have been ripped of by the internet. stupid me using my credit card for $1.95 shipping fee for a sample of acai berry and am being billed for $45.00. The same thing happened to me with an order of green tea from another company. I to will never use the internet again to oder anything. Makes it to easy for someone to access your credit card.

• Sz
      Nov 03, 2008

I have the same experience. I'm so angry that I'm wondering if there's any recourse, e.g. a class action law suit I wonder if they're using Oprah Winfrey's endorsement legally. Any suggestions?

Nov 05, 2008

I too have been had by these people of so called Acai Pure.
    In October I used my credit card to pay a 9.95 shipping fee and found I was charged 44.85 I called to cancel to ensure there would be no more charges to my card, someone assured me the account was canceled, only now my bank tell me I'm being charged again. I have to cancel my card now to stop this bull----.

• Wa
      Nov 06, 2008

Same as above, I ordered a sample and paid postage and got three items. I Tried to to call the company and was put on hold for 1/2 hour before I hung up. The e-mail address does not seem to be valid anymore. I notified my banks fraud dept. I asked that they do not pay any more invoices from this company. It cost me $44.85

• Li
      Nov 06, 2008

I thought I was ordering a sample. I have received 3 sipments and been charged for them, I can't get an I want to cancel and return the last sho=ipmentanswer on the phone to cancel the shipments,

• Li
      Nov 06, 2008

I want to return the product and get a refund

• Ki
      Nov 06, 2008

I feel like a fool. I ordered the acai pure and was charged $44.85. I am stuck paying this amount but had to cancel my card in order not to be charged again. I guess Barnum was right.

• Pa
      Nov 07, 2008

Sent for Acai "free" sample. When it arrived there were two other items with it and an amount charged to my credit card. Sent them back for a refund (didn't get it) and rec'd another product today (1 unit pure Acai) and a charge of $44.90 to my credit card. I never ordered this item and wanted only to be done with the company and get my money back. They seem to keep defrauding and getting by with it. I am extremely unhappy with this company and feel that they make their money mainly through deceit and fraud. Who can we turn to in this regard?

• Ju
      Nov 08, 2008

I, too, have been taken by this company! Not only did I just want the free sample plus postage, Now they keep sending products and charging my credit card! How can I stop this? Please help me!! I am an elderly person on a fixed income and they are charging my account every month!! What can I do???

• Ss
      Nov 08, 2008
    centralcoastnutra.net - OVERCHARGE
    CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS,INC
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

I ORDERED ACAI FREE-$4.95 SHIPPING.
    I RECIEVED ACAI PLUS HOODIA GUM AND DROPS TOTAL ABT $45.00 EMAILED THEM SAID I DIDNT ORDER HOODIA JUST ACAI FREE SAMPLE. THEY WROTE BACK, ' YES I DID ORDER'
    I RETURNED HOODIA PRODUCTS. HAVENT GOTTEN MY BANK STATEMENT YET. NOW 2 WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE ANOTHER ORDER OF ACAI AND A BILL FOR $44.90. I WILL AGAIN SEND THIS BACK AND I BEST NOT RECIEVE ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM THEM, EVER. I WILL CONTACT BBB.
    returns subject to 15% restock fee?return merchant reauthurization number?refunds not made on 'return to sender 'packages? crooks! crooks !crooks! you will pay!