centralcoastnutra.com / credit card charged to much,got no product

1 12399 belcer road south,Suite 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered the trial acai pure, on 9-24-08, using my credit card.I was to be billed only shipping and handling for trial, then in 30 days billed for product.This didn't happen, company charged my card on 9-26-08 the amount of44.85.Icontacted co by email and they emailed back they couldn't find me in the system and no other charges would be made. Then on my next months statement a charge on 10-27-08 was put thro for 39.95. then again on 11 -12-08 I am charged 44.90 after letting them know I wanted no more product. I haven't recvd more product only a charge.When you call you get an answer system that says, my call will be helped in 61minutes and 13 seconds. Go figure. I am contacting the bank so this cannot happen again. Please help me get the original amount due, from 9-26 of 39.95, and the last charge from 11-12-08 for 44.90.please help me with this company. From what I have read I am not the only one with this problem. Gennie Schmudde

Ge

Comments

6th of Oct, 2008
    centralcoastnutra.com - charged for products NOT ordered
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    12399 Belcher Road South
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: (888) 692-8352
    centralcoastnutra.net

I received an e-mail offering Acai-Pure for the cost of shipping only ($4.95). When the package arrived it contained an invoice for $44.85 and contained two products I did not order.

Instructions for return of unwanted products stated you needed an RMA number from Customer Care which could be obtained via e-mai or the 888 number. No one answers the phone—you punch in numbers but never get a live body. The e-mails are not returned. I am contacting my credit card company and disputing the charge.

This is clearly a ripoff designed to get access to credit card numbers and debit accounts.

• K
      23rd of Oct, 2008

That happened to me as well just a week ago. I thought I would try the colopure as it was 1.00 for the trial plus 4.95 shipping and handling. I then was charged on my credit card 45.85??!!

I called and said "hey, what's the deal?" The rep told me that it was clearly on the website when I ordered (IT WAS NOT! or I would not have ordered this).

I am calling the better business bureau today because I can not get through for a return merchandise authorization.

This is a scam...DO NOT ORDER from this company.
    K

31st of Oct, 2008

I place an order to try a product and I was only to pay shipping of 4.85. I had a charge on my credit card for 44.85. I tried to call and was on hold for long periods of time. When I received my products I returned all of the products. Now I have another charge from them on my account for 39.95. This is very upsettihg because you can't reach anyone at this company.

9th of Nov, 2008

I would like you to take off the hoodia Water charges that was put on my chase card .Thank You,
    Mark Stephens

• Da
      16th of Nov, 2008

I received the "FREE TRIAL" offer with a $45.85 and another "FREE TRIAL" on the way for $44.

I called my credit company and disputed both charges right away.

The "FREE TRIAL" includes 1 once of water for $29.95 plus chewing gum for $ 9, 95.

Such a scam. Stay away!!!

• Gr
      24th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a trial size of accai pure and colotox. Each sample was suppose to have a $4.95 charge instead my card was charged on 11-3 08 $44.85 for one and$45.85.for the other. These people need to be put out of business.