CentralCoastNutraceuticals, Inc. / Company sent goods lnot requested/ordered.

12399 Belcher Rd S Ste 140Largo 337733099, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 888 692 8352
Company sent Bottle of GreenTreeExtreme, one (1.00) pkg. of HOODIBURST Gum (9.95)and 1 unit HOODIAWATER. (29.95) plus lShipping( 4.95)

We agreed to trying the Green Tea Extreme at a cost of $! plus Shipping cost of 4.95...but we did not request or order the other items...This is a case of fraud and deception.

Thanks for your assistrance. Please confirm and acknowledge our complaint...Again, thanks for exposing this company and pracitce..Bill

Comments

Li
  27th of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me I only agreed to try the sample and pay the $4.95 shipping and they billed me $44.85 included the gum and water and charged my credit card.
Me
  17th of Nov, 2008
the same happened to me .they billed my credit card 45.85 when i only agreed to shipping and handling as a result of my bank account was over drawen in total my charges to repay the bank were 263.50.
St
  18th of Nov, 2008
The same is happening to me with their POMCLEAR product. They have wait times of hours on their phone and do noty respond to emails. I actually waitied on the phone yesterday for the estimated time and of course nobody ever answered. How do I get out of this???
Ca
  18th of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me I only agreed to try the sample and pay the $4.95 shipping and they billed me $44.85 (for no product shipped)ba and charged my credit card.
Ca
  18th of Nov, 2008
10 days ago...The same thing happened to me I only agreed to try the sample and pay the $4.95 shipping and they billed me $44.85 to my debit card. I never received a product of any kind.
Sh
  18th of Nov, 2008
this company is a fraud and it needs to be exposed!! I, too ordered the acie pure for $4.95 shipping ONLY, and was charged $44.95 within an hour of placing my order.Their terms & agreements says that they won't charge you until AFTER the 14 day trial offer. I have tried to email with no response, and to call there is a 70 minute wait time!!! This is ridiculous and they need to be exposed and gotten rid of!!!
Kr
  25th of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me with the AcaiPure. I ordered the 14 day trial only needing to pay the shipping plus $1, and they charged my card $44.85 the very next day! I've tried email after email, phone call after phone call, wait time, 80+ minutes, no response. Called back to get the cancel menu, and nobody answers!!! HOW DO I CANCEL THIS PRODUCT?!?!?! I haven't even received it yet!

This company is a fraud and needs to be gotten rid of along with all of our money back to the people that have been scammed!!!